1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
- The Operator of the Service is Larkis Sp. z.o.o, registered office: 4 Obwodowa Street, 32-410 Dobczyce.
- The Service performs the function of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- Through the voluntary information entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies in the end devices.
- Through the collection of web hosting server logs, functioning at www.larkis.pl
2. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties except with the user's consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or to make a sales contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities technically performing certain services - in particular, this concerns forwarding of information on the holder of the registered domain to entities being Internet domain operators (most of all the Naukowa i Akademicka SieÄ Komputerowa j.b.r - NASK), services handling payments or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this scope.
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIES.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Service operator is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help to understand how Service Users use websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining a profile of a User in order to display customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
4. SERVER LOGS.
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending a response,
- the name of the client station - identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of a page previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event that the user accessed the Website via a link,
- information about your browser,
- IP address information.
5. DATA SHARING.
- Data shall only be shared with external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent of the request.
6. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES - HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: