Basic information on the processing of personal data of clients and customers Larkis sp. Z o.O. With registered office in Dobczyce Due to the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
This document constitutes your consent to the processing of your personal data at LARKIS Sp. z o.o.
If you agree with the following text - no action or contact with us is required from you.
LARKIS Sp. z o.o. ul. Obwodowa 4 , 32-410 Dobczyce
Concluding and performing the contract
Fulfilment of the Administrator's legal obligations
Enforcement of claims
Verification of payment reliability
Creation of statements, analyses, statistics
Our legitimate interest
Entities processing data on behalf of LARKIS sp. z o.o.
|Recipients of data
Entities acting under the provisions of law
|Rights in relation to
right to withdraw consent to data processing
the right of access to personal data and the right to request their
rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
other rights set out in the detailed information
Detailed information on data processing of customers and contractors of LARKIS Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Dobczyce
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data will be LARKIS sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dobczyce , 32-410 , represented by the President of the Board of Directors Wojciech Laszczak (hereinafter: us). You can contact us as follows:
- by post to the address: ul. Obwodowa 4 , 32-410 Dobczyce
- by e-mail
- by phone: +48 12 27 12 -350
Purposes of processing, legal basis for processing and duration of processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes, on the indicated basis and for the following period:
- the conclusion and performance of the contract between us, including ensuring proper quality (e.g. through warranty activities) - for the duration of the contract and post-contractual settlements (Article 6(1)(a) RODO);
- to comply with our legal obligations, in particular including the issuance and storage of invoices and accounting documents - for the duration of the obligations (Article 6(1)(c) RODO) or for the duration during which we are required by law to store the data, e.g. for tax purposes, or for the duration during which we may incur legal consequences for failing to comply with an obligation, e.g. receive a financial penalty from authorities, which is related to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- for the purpose of enforcing contractual claims - which includes, among other things, the sale of our contractual claims to another entity - for the period after which the contractual claims become time-barred, which is related to our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1) f RODO);
- direct marketing - for the duration of the contract, which is related to our legitimate interest (Article 6(1) f RODO);
- verification of payment reliability - for the period of time necessary to make such an assessment at the conclusion of the contract and to deal with related complaints, which is related to the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO);
- to contact you in the context of submitting an enquiry via the available forms or by e-mail, letter or telephone, for the period necessary for providing an appropriate answer, which is related to your consent, which is given voluntarily by way of demonstrating your willingness to consent to the processing of your personal data and takes the form of an explicit affirmative action in the form of the sending or direct transfer of data to us, in particular contact data.
Recipients of the data
We will pass on your personal data to:
- to other entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator, such as: external consultants, IT service providers, carriers, entities processing data for the purpose of debt recovery, entities archiving or deleting data, whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the Administrator and exclusively in accordance with
instructions of the Administrator;
- entities acting on the basis of legal regulations. Whenever data are made available or entrusted to such entities, the Administrator shall ensure that this is done in accordance with the
- to other administrators such as: postal and courier operators, payment operators, business information agencies.
Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data and automated decision-making
You are entitled to the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent to data processing - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of those personal data that we process on the basis of your consent at any time,
- the right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of it,
- the right to request the rectification (amendment) of your personal data,
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data - if you believe that there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we erase it,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data - you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data to the sole purpose of storing it or carrying out activities agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or are processing it unfoundedly; or you do not want us to delete it because you need it to establish, assert or defend a claim; or for the duration of any objection you may have to the processing of your data,
- the right to object to the processing of your data on the grounds of your particular situation which, in your opinion, justifies the cessation of the processing covered by your objection
objection - in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest. We will stop processing your data for this purpose unless we
we demonstrate that the grounds for our processing of your data override your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend our claims,
- the right to portability of your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used IT format
- machine-readable format. You can send this data to another administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However,
we will only do so if such a transfer is technically possible. You have the right to data portability only in respect of the data that we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us - contact details in section 1 above.
In order to ensure that we are contacted by a person authorised to make an application, we may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to effectively authenticate and
Right to withdraw consent
To the extent that your data is processed - you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of
of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our postal address or to our email address - contact details in section 1 above.
Right to lodge a complaint with an authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
LARKIS Sp. z o.o.